The main purpose of this educational bursary is to encourage high achieving international students for undertaking an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at DMU.
Course Level: Masters degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Three grants are available
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are invited to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for pursuing an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested participants must have experience in a managerial / leadership role, including in an overseas setting, entrepreneurialism [and/or innovation], and also an experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change.
- Participants must be self-funded.
How to Apply: It is to inform every student that before applying to the grant; they need to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university. After that for the award, they have to submit a curriculum vitae and a 500-word statement covering the following pints-
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the program?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies?
- How an Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future?
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate has a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD).
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational bursary will give an amount of £5,000 as a course fee reduction.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2019