For focusing on your education, a scholarship is the best way to fund the study. Considering this in mind, the University of Lethbridge is offering the SGS Dean’s Scholarship in Canada.
The free education program is open for high achieving Canadian and International participants and has the motive of helping them in pursuing their masters or PhD studies at the University of Lethbridge.
Course Level: Masters and PhD
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: Canada and International
The program can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and overseas participants re eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a School of Graduate Studies, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant and demonstrate aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities.
How to Apply: There is no additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after the enrollment in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the participants need to upload unofficial transcripts, letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have an undergraduate degree in applying to a graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Overseas applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of $10,000 to successful participants.
Application Deadline: The university accepts applicants in three terms-
- Summer term: May-August
- Fall term: September-December
- Spring term: January-April
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.