The UQ Business School is providing financial support to the well-qualified international students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship will entitle the successful applicant to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 month timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Number of Awards: Two bursaries are available
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters degree in Business and Economics
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA).
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Complete the online form to apply.
You must also:
- Meet the entry requirements to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA).
- Provide a personal statement in video format. Your video should be no more than 5 minutes long. Instructions to submit a video are provided in the application form.In your video, tell the Scholarship Panel:
- about your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place.
- Provide your CV and two written work-related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019