The QUT Master of Philosophy Development Scholarships programs are presenting by the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The free education opportunities are available for international students and have the motive to support their master’s studies at QUT.
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Bhutan, Tonga, Indonesia, Philippines, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Vietnam, Maldives, Laos, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Papua New Guinea, Pacific, Latin America, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Masters of Philosophy degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time student who does not hold another scholarship that is worth more than 75% of the Master of Philosophy Development Scholarship.
How to Apply: Apply for the Masters of Philosophy degree program with your chosen faculty at the university. After that, complete the online application for the award with the help of given instruction.
- Admission Requirements: A completed recognized bachelor honors degree in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study or a completed recognized bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.00 (on QUT’s 7 point scale)is required.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to achieve 6.5 in the IELTS test or 79 in TOEFL iBT in the English language.
Benefits: Scholars of this educational award will receive a living allowance for 1.5 years, indexed annually $27,596 and also a research degree tuition fee sponsorship together with OSHC.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019