Earning a master’s degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. So don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Canada graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta.
The studentship is furnished for the sparkling Canadian claimants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level: Masters degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: Canadian students
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be in a graduate program with a significant research component, have completed no more than 12 months of full-time studies in the graduate program, have a GPA of 3.5 or higher in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent). Applicants should be interested in applying for the master’s degree at the university.
How to Apply
Before applying for this studentship, it’s mandatory for you to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Alberta. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this education award through the Research Portal.
In order to be eligible for the admission at the university, claimants are advised to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants ought to attach an outline of the proposed research, CV, two letters of reference, up-to-date transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended and mark sheets.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful aspirant will receive the amount worth up to $17,500 for 12 months
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019