Dufil Prima Graduate Trainee – Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary Landscape. Their Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country. The group, which is a joint venture between Tolaram Group of Singapore and Salim Group of Indo…
- We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates with great energy and drive, who are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate, team players and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- First-class in the following degree: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics, and Computer Engineering.
- 21 – 31 years of age
- Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must have technical knowledge, computer literacy, data analysis capability, presentation skills.
- Major focus on automation, replacement circle of spare parts, preventive and predictive maintenance, electrical / mechanical drawings interpretations.
How to Apply For Dufil Prima Graduate Trainee