Ogun State TESCOM – The Ogun State Teaching Service Commission welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Teachers in Public Secondary Schools in the four (4) Divisions of Ogun State. The services of teachers will be needed in the listed below academic disciplines, among others.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
Teachers are needed in the following subjects.
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Physical Health Education
- Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
Qualifications and Requirements:
- For Candidates that are interested in participating in the recruitment exercise, kindly pay attention to the following basic requirements.
- The following categories of candidates may apply; Candidates with bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, technology, home Economics, and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Arts(B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) and a Post-Graduate Diploma (PGDE)
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) particularly in STEM-related subjects and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary certificate with a minimum of 5 Credits including English and Mathematics
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Birth issued by a recognized agency
- Valid Means of identification
- Evidence of change of name (If Applicable)
Method of Application For Ogun State TESCOM
Follow these steps to Apply
Step 1: Interested and Qualified candidates should signup on Ogun State Portal HERE
Step 2: Fill the Application Form HERE
- Kindly be informed that only candidates who apply for the Job Portal and also fill the form will be considered
- Application for the TESCOM job cannot be done without a Labour Identification Number which can only be generated by registering and applying for the job on the portal
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully as failure to fulfill the requirements would lead to disqualification.
- Applicants who already have an existing account on the portal should kindly log in and apply while those that are yet to, are advised to register (create an account) before applying