Dazzling self-funding students from individual countries are invited to apply for the Moutai Excellence funding for International Students offered by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The studentship is available for supporting outstanding aspirants from China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan to undertake an AGSM full-time MBA program at the university.
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Three awards are available
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must be commencing full-time postgraduate coursework study in the AGSM Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the University of New South Wales for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the MBA degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirements: For joining this program, candidates will be asked to prove their written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $92,850.
Application Deadline: October 07, 2019