The Youth Leadership Development Programme (YLDP) is a 5-month Leadership programme for young Nigerian undergraduates aged 18 – 30 years. It aims to equip and empower them with the skills, knowledge, and resources required to become transformative leaders and active citizens who will drive sustainable development in their communities.
LEAP Africa is a youth-focused leadership development nonprofit organization with a mission to inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of leaders with skills and tools for personal, organization and community transformation. Its interventions for youth, bridges gaps in effective leadership, education, employability, entrepreneurship and awakens civic participation in citizens to demand good governance or creatively address social issues.
Benefits of LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme
The programme will include intensive training, mentoring, coaching that inspires action on social problems and the SDGs through the power of skills, active citizenship, leadership and social entrepreneurship.
Requirements for LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme Qualification
- A Male or Female Undergraduate in a Tertiary/Vocational Institution in Nigeria.
- Aged 18 – 30 years
- Passionate about advocacy, activism and community development
- Interested in inclusion, diversity and civic responsibility and eager to exercise these interests
- Eager to champion change projects geared towards community development & the SDGs
- Eager to engage with government institutions and influence policy
- Committed to attending the Online Training, Debates and is available for mentoring
February 10, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Visit LEAP Africa to apply
For more details, visit LEAP Africa website.