Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
Job Title: Account Officer
- Review and verify invoices, waybill along with PO
- Prepare cheque requisition with attached necessary documents.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Reconcile account payable transactions of individual vendors.
- Maintain vendor files, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Applicant must reside in Lagos.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Minimum of 2 years experience as account payable.
- ACA is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Account Officer at Erisco Foods Limited” should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] indicating the Position Title i.e: “Account Officer” as the subject of the email.