Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Job ID: 19145559
Job Function: Operations – Core
Employee Status: Regular
- The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3 performs basic assignments. Works under direct supervision. May service a range of products/services. Applies knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities.
- Applies attention to detail and task accuracy. Exchanges basic to moderately complex information with others to ensure understanding and provide basic support.
- Requires basic written, verbal and listening skills. Basic knowledge of the organization.
- Selects best course of action from multiple, defined options. Selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations.
- Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from standard practices.
- Performs varied tasks associated with all payment processing functions to include payment inquiries, payment processes and/or administrative support.
- Moderate internal and external customer contact. as required
- Assists with limited to moderately complex projects.
- Works under direct supervision while performing job duties.
- Applies knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities.
- Applies attention to detail and task accuracy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ensure that all reports (regulatory and internal) are sent promptly.
- Ensure that monthly proofs are timely and accurate
- Ability to analyze data
- Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency limits.
- Ensure stated procedures and policies for all products are adhered to while processing.
- Ensure all transactions processed during the day are fully authorized and there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Ensure other bank cheques are given appropriate value dates and scan same into Clearing Interface System timely
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information stored in any form (images, application files, databases, spreadsheets, papers, registers, files etc.) in line with local procedures and departmental designations. Ensure proper put-away procedures are observed at close of business and during any temporal absence from workstation.
- Participate in the quarterly Managers Assessment exercise for all products and processes and ensure satisfactory ratings are achieved for all products and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any field
How to Apply
Interested ? Click HERE to apply for CitiBank entry level recruitment