Creating Payoneer Account In 2022
What is Payoneer?
Creating Payoneer Account – Payoneer is a NewYork based financial services company that provides fast online money transfers, and digital payments. Especially bloggers and freelancers use this medium to get paid internationally. Payoneer is the best Paypal alternative with fewer transfer fees and more security.
Besides, if you own a Payoneer account, the company offers you a free MasterCard. You can use this Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw cash from any ATM machine. Many multi-national companies such as Google, Amazon, Airbnb, and Fiverr use Payoneer as the payment method.
Steps to Creating Payoneer Account
- Payoneer Account Requirments
- Getting Started
- Contact Details
- Security Details
- Payment Method
- Review in Progress
- Submit Documents
Step #1: Requirements For Creating Payoneer Account
- Full Name
- ID Card
- Email address
- Date of birth( Same on ID Card)
- Full Residential Address ( Same available on ID Card)
- Phone number (Used For Verification Purposes)
- Bank Account Details ( Bank account with same ID Card Name)
Let’s go through the easy step-by-step guide to register your Payoneer account.
#1. Click on the Sign-Up and Earn $25.
Moving forward, Ensure to select all the options accurately to ensure smooth account approval.
#2. First, Select I’m a Freelancer, Agency, and Services Providers.
- The other options are online sellers, marketplace or enterprise, and Small or medium-sized businesses.
- Select as per your requirement.
#3. Next, choose the I’m looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- If you want to pay someone, then select Pay my service providers and suppliers.
#4. Then the amount of monthly sales volume. Here, I’ll select the Below $5,000 monthly option.
#5. Click on Register.
Now the actual sign-up process will begin. Here, you need to fill in the type of business and personal details.
#6. In case, if you are a blogger or a freelancer, then select the Individual option.
- But, if you own an organization then select the Company option.
- Remember that for a company, you must have an income tax return or a GST.
#7: Enter your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth. Then click Next.
- Fill in the details as per your government-issued ID.
- Also, note that you should be over 18 years of age to apply for a Payoneer account.
Payoneer Contact Details Information
#1. On the next screen, select your Country, Address, City/Town, and Postal/ZIP code.
#2. Payoneer Mobile Verification
- Besides, also enter your current working Mobile number.
- Note that this number can be used later to retrieve a forgotten password or updating details.
- You’ll receive a verification code on that mobile phone number.
- Simply enter the verification code with a 30 seconds time limit. Then click Next.
Step #4: Security Details
- On the next page, you need to fill in some security details.
- At first, set a password to your Payoneer account.
- Furthermore, enter your identity document information.
- Finally, enter the given captcha code.
- Then click Next to continue.
Step #5: Payment Method
- In this step, you need to enter the bank details to withdraw the Payoneer money.
- Therefore, type your Bank account type, currency, bank name, account name, and bank account number.
- Finally, agree to the terms, and click on the Submit button.
Step #6: Review in Progress
- That’s it! Your application is successfully submitted.
- Now, the review process will start.
- After 3 business days, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the review.
Step #7: Submit Documents
- To complete the review process, it is important to keep your Payoneer account up to date with the right documentation.
- For that, sign in to Payoneer using your email address and password.
- Go to Settings > Verification Center.
- Here, you’ll receive a notification to submit the relevant documents.
- This might include government ID, passport, residence proof, driver’s license, electricity bill, and bank account verification.
- Before submitting the documents, ensure that they are valid and not expired.
- Also, the document must be clearly visible. Do not submit a cropped image.
- Small-sized images and unclear documents might cause further delays.
- Upload the image in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- Moreover, make sure that the size of the document is less than 3MB.
- In the case of multiple documents, ensure to submit all of them separately.
- Finally, browse and upload the documents. Now click the Submit button.
- A message saying the document was successfully uploaded will appear on the screen.
- Within a few business days, you’ll receive an email saying, ‘Your Payoneer account is successfully approved.’
Steps to Creating Payoneer Account without Bank Account
- Create an account on Fiverr.com.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on the Earnings under the Selling tab.
- On the next screen, click on the Withdrawal options.
- Out of the three Withdrawal options, open the Payoneer Bank Transfer.
- Go to the Payoneer registration page.
- Finally, complete the registration process.
- That’s it! This is how you can open a Payoneer account without a bank account.
- If you don’t have a Fiverr account, you can use any of the below-listed websites and sign up for Payoneer without adding the bank account details.
List of websites that pay through Payoneer
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Fastest service to receive payments
- Supports 200 countries and 150 local currencies
- Send and withdraw money directly with a Debit card
- No Payoneer fees for receiving international transaction
- Supports payments using an E-check
- Requires no bank account for signup
- Provides mobile app service for easy transfers
- 24/7 customer support
- Free global payments between Payoneer accounts
- Higher exchange fees as compared to Paypal
- Requires $20,000 of the minimum monthly payment
- 2% to 2.75% currency conversion charge
- High Mastercard exchange rates for non-listed currency
- Lengthy signup process with lots of paperwork
Overall, Payoneer is the best online payment solution that helps to withdraw online earned money/cash directly into your local bank account. You can use it on online shopping websites as well. If your country does not support Paypal, use Payoneer instead. Moreover, you no longer have to go through unsafe third-party payment services for any international online money transactions.