Deloitte Young Professional Programme – Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- This Project requires individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders.
- The candidate will work under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator and directly reporting to the relevant Adviser/Specialist, the Young Professional will provide support for activities relating to the subject matter.
The following Young professional Positions are available:
- Behaviour Change Communication (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Gender and Gender Based Violence (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Capacity Building (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Communications/Public Relations
- Livelihoods (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Innovation and Partnerships
Candidates for the Yong Professional Programme will be selected on a competitive basis.
YOU MAY ALSO APPLY FOR:
World Bank Group Job Recruitment
British High Commission Recruitment 2020
2020 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Deloitte
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment
CitiBank Entry Level Recruitment 2020 (Cash & Trade)
Massive Recruitment at First Bank Nigeria Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Graduate Trainee Program 2020 (Bsc)
Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019
How to Apply For Deloitte Young Professional Programme 2020
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.