Sellafield Energy – We are currently sourcing for a document controller to cover for a properly structured and comprehensive documentation process for the Company. This will be unto proper efficiency of bids and tendering and contracts review processes and as well to documentarily prepare
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
YOU MAY LIKE THIS JOBS
Job Title: Document Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
The role is to cover for a properly structured and comprehensive documentation process for Sellafield Energy and associated Companies. This will be unto proper efficiency of the bids and tendering process and as well to documentarily prepare the Company for viable contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Documentation Control Processes
– Based on laid down procedures and principles, create a database that will efficiently track all documentations for Sellafield Energy. This database will be efficiently managed and developed to a desktop software that will manage all of the Company’s documentations through which there will be constant checklists on renewals, registrations and modifications as required.
– Follow through systems that clearly defines documentation categories as required for contracts, vendor registrations and tendering.
– Maintain an approved categorization of Sellafield’s documentation to include policy documents, statutory documents, regulatory documents and financial documents as will be required for processes.
– Maintain an auditable record of Company documentations for Sellafield Energy in physical and electronic forms
– Track validity of documents and permits unto initiating and efficiently following through renewal processes.
– Maintain a directed and monitored relationship with statutory and regulatory bodies to ensure an expediated registration, renewal and update process for required documents.
– Work with the business development and Blackfriar team unto required documentations for contracts and steadily initiate and follow through on all processes for new registrations.
Preferred candidates are required to:
– Possess a legal background
– Possess 1-2 years experience as a documents analyst
– Manage Company’s documentation database
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online