Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation – This signature of the program is available to art students and artists from around the world. The program focuses solely on artists who are committed to making the practice of their art a lifetime career.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate and Diploma
- Award: $15,000-$18,000 CAD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible courses of study or training include undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate studies and diploma programs from accredited institutions, recognized residencies, apprenticeships/internships and studio training in
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must work in the fields of painting, drawing, sculpting or printmaking. No other artistic activities are funded.
- The Foundation has no geographic, citizenship or residency requirements. Grants are available to eligible applicants from around the world.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting their application.
- Applicants must be in the early or developmental stage of their career, either as a student or as an emerging artist, and demonstrate a commitment to making their art a lifetime career.
How to Apply: All interested candidates must have an account in order to access the online application and apply for a grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload all the necessary documents such as CV, Proof of identity, artists proposal, letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The education program will provide the amount of award: $15,000-$18,000 CAD to the winning candidates
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020