Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 (Bagco Division) application is now open for candidates who wish to apply.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Bagco Division
- We are looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organisation.
- Successful candidates will undergo a 12 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-plant training and job attachment ) with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
- First degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
The Person Must Be:
- Not more than 27 years old by December 31, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC by May 2020.
- Must be result oriented and good team player.
- Possess good communication skills and display good initiative.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for thus program is 3rd September, 2020. and any one who wishes to apply is to do so before the application closing date
Method of Application
suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply are requiredto send their CV / Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.