Free EFCC Past Questions and Answers – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has processed various Applications from qualified Nigerians who applied for the EFCC Job Advert
Through Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Past Questions and Answers guide, you’ll be able to Download EFCC Recruitment PDF straight to your Mobile phone device.
The Free EFCC Past Questions and Answers covers some of the key questions and answers asked in the past EFCC examination.
2020 EFCC aptitude test date has been fixed. The examination will hold next month.
Your steady practice of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission past questions will help you in understanding how EFCC set their screening exercise test.
You don’t need to wait around until job opportunities call before preparing for the recruitment process and part of the major process involved begins with a general aptitude test which usually separates the sheep from the goat, be smart and separate yourself on the winning side by carefully studying this all important material to land that your dream job.
Download Free EFCC Past Questions & Answers using the button below
EFCC Past Questions and Answers Samples
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of EFCC related issues:
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
a. DNA analysis
c. Dental records
d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC‘s found aren’t his, but his twins, who has the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
a. Skull size
c. Bone density
d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
a. legitimate diversion
b. illegitimate diversion
c. money laundering
d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server