Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Wema Bank Plc.
Officer, Organisational Development
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
This role is responsible for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- This role is responsible for working closely to Head of Organization Development for conceptualization and excellent execution in the areas of organizational design, succession planning, performance management, hr strategy, culture transformation and employee engagement.
- Work towards the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with HR, Head of OD, OD colleagues.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and develop appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regular re-evaluation of existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
- Support and assist Head, Organization Development in conceptualizing HR strategy.
- Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with Head, Organization Development.
- Strategy execution (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices
- Design, implement and continually improve people performance management process
- Manage end to end performance process to ensure complex cascading and measurement of business achievements and key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measure and reported to Bank leadership.
- Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practice to drive continuous improvement in performance management.
- Provide ideas and support a wholistic succession planning framework within the Bank.
- Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management
- Provide ideas and support adoption of new processes, behaviors or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement
- Grow employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee life-cycle.
Leadership & People Development
- Work towards fostering a collaborative culture and supporting personal development goals of individual employees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in human resources or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant HR experience
- Project management skills, employee experience and design thinking knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification: CIPM, PHRI PMP is an added advantage