The University of Strathclyde is providing the Strathclyde Business School Full Time MBA Deans Excellence Awards.
The fund is established for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world, who wish to study the postgraduate taught program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science.
- Admissible Criteria: Applications are open for candidates, who are prepared to act as ambassadors for the Strathclyde FT MBA. Who can demonstrate through their ideas outlined in their application and interview how they would contribute to bringing the class together through teamwork to create community, from the outset, in order to achieve the ultimate learning (and social) experience for the group as a whole.
How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, seekers must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants will be automatically considered for these endowments so no separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to the master’s degree coursework, aspirants are required to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English.
Benefits: The successful grantee will get the amount worth up to £15,000.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019