Eastern Mediterranean University is offering scholarships for the new international and Turkish students.
The program is open for the brightest candidates, who wish to study the masters and PhD degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD degree program
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Turkish and international students
The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Turkey and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
How to Apply: For grasping this bursary, claimants are recommended to take admission in the masters and PhD degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, applicants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Each PhD program will grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals and master’s program will grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2019