The Universitas Islam Indonesia is offering the Future Global Leaders Scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
Studying at UII provides an interesting multicultural experience with students from various regions and from foreign countries. UII is committed to open up opportunities to study for international students.
Join any of our WhatsApp Groups to receive Job Alert on WhatsApp
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school/ senior high school education in their country
- Applicants must have achieved excellence results of the study.
- Applicants must not holders of any other scholarships or grants.
How To Apply: Applicants must apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, applicants can apply for this education award.
The requirements to be prepared before starting the online application are:
- Certified copies of your graduation certificate and academic transcript (if the language is other than English, please kindly provide the translation documents with an official stamp from the translator office);
- The color scan of the first (photo) page of your passport;
- Letter of good health*;
- Current curriculum vitae/resume;
- Statement of purpose;
- Declaration stating that you will not work on your study visa and you will obey Indonesian law*; and
- Passport-sized photos with red background.
* templates can be downloaded at apply.uii.ac.id
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: Applications are open