Grab the opportunity to get a award in Germany. Kiel University is granting Germany Scholarships for sparkling candidates from all over the world.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake a degree at any course level at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
University or Organization: Kiel University
Course Level: Any degree level
Award: Educational fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: German and international students
The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Germany and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants already have completed a Bachelor’s degree, the Abitur grade is replaced by the Bachelor’s degree grade. Claimants who wish to study at Kiel University may also apply and will receive equal consideration.
How to Apply
To Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are needed to take admission in any of your chosen degree at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide the general certificate of qualification, certificates from previous degree programmes, and proof of caring for a biological child, proof of particular achievements, awards, prizes, current extracurricular activities or activities in other fields, such as voluntary work in society, proof of special personal or family circumstances or proof of a personal background.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, seekers must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, seekers must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for the students.
Application Deadline: July 12, 2019