Google Inside Look Program brings together computer science students from all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa, to connect virtually over their passion for technology and a desire to learn more about life in a tech role at Google.
The program has two elements: Inside Look Goes Digital which is a two-day immersive virtual program, held on Google Meet, for top applicants, and Inside Look: YouTube Live! for all applicants.
- Inside Look goes Digital: is a two-day virtual event for university students, organised by Google, which offers students the opportunity to learn about engineering roles at Google, and gain skills and experience to prepare them to apply for technical internships.
- Inside Look: YouTube Live: While Google is unable to host all applicants at Inside Look Goes Digital, they will be hosting a separate event, Inside Look: YouTube Live, where all applicants are invited to hear from Google engineers on how they build products at scale, as well as hearing top tips and advice from Google’s hiring team about applying for roles. They will send an invitation via email to all applicants closer to the date. As well as hearing from Googlers, you will also have a chance to ask questions in an interactive Q&A session.
- Applicants must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
- Applicants must have an expected graduation date after August 2021, including applicants graduating in 2020 from one degree program, but planning to continue with further education the following year.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply.
- Persons who are (i) citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of embargoed territories, (ii) ordinarily resident in embargoed territories, or (iii) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of August 24, 2020.
Each application will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of passion for computer science;
- Academic merit;
- Demonstration of programming skills.
How to Apply
To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested by Google from time to time.