Graduate Trainee at Ernst & Young (EY) – FY24
Ernst & Young (EY) is a dominant player in providing assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services across the world. Their services and expertise inspire trust and assurance in the financial markets and global economies. They strive to cultivate exceptional leaders who work collaboratively to deliver on their commitments to all stakeholders. Consequently, they contribute significantly to creating a more prosperous and equitable society for their employees, clients, and communities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Ernst & Young (EY) – FY24
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – FY24
Job No: 1412974
The Opportunity: We are searching for talented individuals who will be professional members of one of our service lines, including Assurance, Consulting, Tax, Strategy, and Transactions. You will work with a team that delivers quality professional services to our clients and their stakeholders. Our commitment to technology, knowledge, and learning resources will provide you with substantial investment to help you develop your skills and excel in your role.
To Qualify for the Role, You Must Have:
- A First Degree from a reputable institution
- Completed mandatory NYSC
- ICAN/ACCA qualification will be an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong dedication to teamwork
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Understand engagement objectives, client engagement history, and planned approach.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the team and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Bring potential opportunities to the team’s attention.
- Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s knowledge and services.
What We Look For: We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online