Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for HR Supervisor at Sahara Group
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
- Asharami Energy is seeking an experienced HR Supervisor to provide full HR generalist service to the technical and support departments in OML 48. The individual will support the business partner to address resourcing and employee development needs.
Talent Acquisition & Development:
- Coordinate recruitment process, review applications/resumes; assist managers with screening applicants.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures.
- Partner with managers to plan, analyse, and develop staffing needs and determine organizational structure
- Identify employee needs regarding performance problems, training options, and career development and make recommendations accordingly
- Help drive creation of awareness of the Performance Management system and its processes in Asharami Energy.
- Monitor performance evaluation process
Process Management , Statutory Compliance & Reporting:
- Provide direct support to the HR business partner in the areas of organizational design, Change Management, succession planning, and learning & development activities.
- Liaising with other units of Group HR to ensure regular update of employee records and alignment of HR strategic initiatives in Asharami Energy.
- Provide support to the business partner on new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of departments and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations concerning employment
- Support the HR Business partner regarding statutory engagement with NAPIMS on Budget and Performance.
- Responsible for timely preparation of weekly /monthly report as at when due.
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the role
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A B.Sc. Degree in Social Science discipline or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience with relevance to human resource generalist role
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be detail oriented with good analytical skills
- Time management skills and strong planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Process oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.