This educational opportunity is funded by the Kent School of Architecture and available for all the UK, EU, and International students who wish to have a career in the field of Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent.
University or Organization: The Kent School of Architecture
Join any of our WhatsApp Groups to receive Job Alert on WhatsApp
Department: School of Architecture
Course Level: Masters
Award: 50% fee waiver
Access Mode: Email
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have some basic computing experience to study the given program.
Method of Application: All Interested participants are informed to take admission in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture course at the university. Once your admission is confirmed, then you can send your application for the grant to the Kent School of Architecture & Planning Admissions Team.
- Your grant application must include a short piece of writing that explains why you want to study the course, and how your academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging program and also what you aspire to do after graduating from the course.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated disciplines to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture is required.
- If are from an architecture/design background then you are expected to present a portfolio of work.
- Participants are required to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing) only your first language is not English.
Benefits: The educational award will provide the 50% tuition fee waiver for the applicants.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2019