Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day).
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for IT Administrator at Lumos Nigeria
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Be a focal point Resolve internal customer issues reported in a timely manner using central Help Desk system
- Support different technical and non-technical teams both in Israel and with remote IT team in Lumos territories
- Install and setup Office IT devices and peripherals (PCs, Servers, Printers, Network elements)
- Problem solving for all IT issues (within SLA) including local and remote support, Hardware, Software security and connectivity
- Find hardware and software solution including computers and add-ons, network and security equipment, combined solution, etc.
- Work to maintain Company shared application Software and system widely used (e.g. Global Mails, Shared documentation, development tools)
- Handle Proactive desktop solution deployment (e.g., PC and Mobile Backup, Anti-Virus / Malware, etc.)
- Proactive monitoring of the network and servers, data and applications, check the status and open issue in daily basis
- Create and maintain user account including access control for the system and applications
- Data Management for share spaces
- Handle office server Infra issues as well as Amazon Cloud
- IT and network integration solution with 3rd party companies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Min 3 years’ experience
- Extensive experience in IT systems, network and related technologies
- Experience with IP telephony and FreePBX – call center support
- Deep knowledge with Active Directory
- Deep knowledge with VMware
- End user support
- Networking setup and troubleshooting including network equipment:
- Routing (LAN & WAN)
- Excellent knowledge in windows environments
- PC hardware hands-on experience, including laptops, PCs and servers.
- Experience in managing Google Apps – Strong advantage
- Knowledge in AWS (Amazon Web services)
- Experience using Backup solutions and procedures experience, for both servers and endpoints
- Significant Linux knowledge, specifically with Ubuntu
- Familiarity with MS licensing
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
- Service oriented.
- Independent and passionate self-Lerner.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Proven Ability to work under pressure, excellent time management skills.
- Have a proactive approach: continuously improving via procedures and tools implementation.
- Hard worker, willingness to work overtime and meet hard deadlines.
- Excellent team Player.