Limosiris is one of the fastest growing on-demand car service in Nigeria. Though birthed in Nigeria, Limosiris has a global outlook to redefine mobility of people in cities around the world. We employ state of the art technology delivered on mobile technology platform for safe and affordable rides for city duelers
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc. at State office
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for program and for the organization.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the Supervisor on budget expenditures.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide financial inputs for logistics, travel and other areas of administration.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity based project budgets as well as Monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Develop and keep all financial documents at State Office
- Prepare & Consolidate monthly MIS report of the All District office
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- BSc. Accounting/Financial Management
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in handling accounts function
- Good knowledge of computer – Windows & Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good Report writing skills
- Methodical and rigorous
- Ability to manage stress and responsibility
- Know the law and accounting system of Nigeria and Adhere to company policies
- Know principles of security related to financial activities
- Must be a team player and keep their eyes focused on the wider goals of the organization.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to keep detailed file notes.
- Must be capable of interpreting information, with a competent level of problem solving ability
- Good Communication Skills both Oral & Written
- Eye for detail
Method of Application
Interested? Click HERE to apply
Comments are closed.