Zee Rice is a Nigerian multinational publicly traded Rice manufacturer and Producer, headquartered in Taraba State. The company is engaged in the manufacture, preparation, Producing, packaging, and distribution of Rice and related products in Nigeria and has a Factory terminal in Wukari, Taraba State.
Location: Wukari, Taraba
Job Category: Acount Department
- An Account Officer is responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company. Duties include invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing, and tracking business expenses.
- This position requires keen attention to detail and customer service skills. The incumbent will work with clients to assist with financial transactions and resolve refunds or billing inaccuracies.
- A degree is not essential but a college-level qualification in finance or accounting will assist with responsibilities of the role.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labour and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Provide Bank Reference letter (Request for format after application).
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Analytical Thinking: Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Achievement/Effort: Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- You would be provided with Housing, Security, Electricity & Water Supply.
How to Apply For Zee Rice