Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or its equivalent with professional Accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience In a real estate company.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations and procedures including cash management, preparation and monitoring of annual and quarterly budgets, preparation of periodic/ financial accounts, provision of financial statements for Management information.
- Thorough knowledge of stores, inventories and control system and procedures.
- Preparation of audit schedules and Tax returns and interfacing with external Auditors and other statutory agencies.
- Proficient In the use of computer and accounting software like tally and ERP packages.
- Candidate should not be more than 42 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, with detailed CV, contact address, e-mail, telephone numbers to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.