De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience;
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reports to: The General Service Manager
General Objective / Purpose of Job
- To ensure accurate maintenance of the Company’s Books of Accounts and the timely rendition of financial information and reports to Management
- To ensure compliance to financial systems, policies and procedures within which the company operates or as established and prompt / adequate steps taken to attend to known deviations or weaknesses
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Prepare Outlets books of accounts, including General ledger, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
- Prepare Outlet Budget
- Constantly review the Budget to ensure budgetary discipline is maintained
- Monitors stock in the Outlet and ensures all stock items in the monthly inventory are properly valued
- Keep accounts for individual warehouse Trade and Sundry Creditors and Debtors and ensures that balances agree with general ledger
- Reconciliation of accounting statements and proper documentation
- Monitor Cashiers to ensure proper accountability
- Prepare monthly details of lodgments and send to the Group Finance Manager
- Monitor Petty Cash and ensure all payments are properly coded and correctly posted and that monthly balances are in agreement with general ledger
- Attend to the company’s payment procedure to ensure that payment documents are properly scrutinized and that valid payments are timely made and recorded in the company Books of Accounts.
- Ensure that procedures for all Financial Data capture and entry into the computerized accounting system including authorization are followed as laid down to ensure authenticity and completeness of accounting information.
- Attend to internal control issues to ensure that activities within the department comply with laid down systems and procedures and deviations promptly noted and attended to
- Carry out Ad – hoc review of these systems and procedures and brings areas of improvement to Management attention
- Ensure proper control on Capital and Revenue Expenditure
- Ensures accurate timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and Annual Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Accounts and various other periodical reports needed to enhance effectiveness and efficient Management decision making
- B.Sc /HND in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Zero – Two years relevant work experience.
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Sound independent judgment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills (Microsoft office packages, Sage, e.t.c)
- Ability to work on large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Conversant with the preparation of accounting books in line with IFRS standard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Comments are closed.