Hollaport brings a mix of social media excitement with the urgency of financial technology. Carefully designed to appeal to all ages and lifestyles, Hollaport is youthful, responsive, and packed with features that will add value to your everyday life.
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking for a detail oriented and diligent individual to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance.
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only maintain our books, but also make educated recommendations to us on budget efficiency and improvements.
Account Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and tax compliance
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are always organized and maintained
- Manage, govern and review all the accounts and budgets of all the departments of the enterprise
- Conduct tax audits and prepare reports for the government and management purpose.
- Collaborate with the various finance and accounting teams and initiate the timely preparation of the financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of daily report of financial activities and report to the head office after proper vetting from the chief operating office.
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience Length: 2 years
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general productivity softwares, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting softwares a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong record keeping skills
- Comfort collaborating with a team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit hollaport.net.