Integrity Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers free modern model healthcare service delivery in Owerri.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full Time
- Provision of reception support service to our staff, clients, patients and patients’ families.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the hospital.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the hospital.
- Professional appearance.
- Responds to mails sent to the hospital’s mailbox.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Include Secondary School Certificate.
- Minimum of an OND or HND/B.Sc. in any field qualification.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities Problem-solving skills.
- Attractive and Competitive.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Comments are closed.