The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Area Sales Manager
Area Manager leads, plans and organizes the work of his/her team of Merchandizers and Presellers across Gold, Silver & Selected Bronze outlets
Organizes, plans and deploys materials needed to achieve LOS in line with RED
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Key Results Contributions Related Tasks MANAGE WITH EXCELLENCE Implementation of the Company’s selling process, customer and call planning and related documentation
- Organize, plan and deploy materials needed to achieve LOS according with RED Use of work time wisely and productively
- Uses available resource to ensure proper monitoring of Team, in Line with internal policies
- Effective Communication and allocation of Target to Teams
- Strategic Routing of all RED outlets & All outlets for Presellers. Visit RED outlets within his territory
- Executes audit visits to outlets to control order-taking, delivery, execution & LOS DELIVER SUSTAINABLE GROWTH Volume/Asset management: Achievement of sales objectives for the territorry including product availability and customer satisfaction
Asset Management , plan placement & profitability
- Achieve set targets – Secondary volume and Mix >= 91% – RED>= 91% – Investments Profitability >=91% LEAD & INSPIRE Knowledge sharing and development 1. Team development. Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market 2. On-the-job coaching + Induction for Sales Reps & Presellers
- Follows Company standards and codes like Code of Business Conduct in market executions.
- Goes the extra mile and delivers on promises made to customer or colleagues.
- Places Company products and equipment (Coolers) into the most appropriate locations in trade.
CREATE PARTNERSHIP FOR GROWTH
- Development and maintenance of strong relationship with customers and colleagues
- Maintains strong relationships with customer during periods of conflict by resolving issues to mutual benefit
- Negotiates promotional activities
- Controls negotiation agreements
INNOVATION FOR GROWTH
- Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory
- Learns and implements best practices from other CCH countries and shares own best practices within CC Hellenic Application of new learnings
- Develops and ensures implementation of area promotional programs
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.