At Sooyah Bistro, we’ve taken an age-old traditional Nigerian street-food delicacy, and upgraded it with innovation, creativity and a whole lot of fun… resulting in a unique, mind-blowingly delicious experience. We serve Suya (Nigerian spicy, flame-grilled, skewered meats) in the most irresistible and satisfyingly-delicious way.
Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
- Managing all affairs for your assigned branch and reporting directly to the Operations Manager within your region
- Serving as the top Bistro Cook in the branch
- Closely monitoring food preparations by all Bistro Cooks and Suya Chefs, ensuring that high quality and consistency is met according to food preparation guidelines
- Ensuring company policies are followed by all employees in your branch
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Overseeing inventory and sales
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action and reporting to Operations Manager
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining company standards.
- Supporting the Operations Manager as needed.
- Ensuring that all company property are well kept
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- BSC qualification with a minimum of 3 year work experience.
- Experience as Cashier, operating till and cash machine
- Good food preparation skills
- Preferably living on the Island
- Experience working in a restaurant will be an added advantage.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org