Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Brand Manager at Novartis
Job Title: Brand Manager, Communicable Diseases
Job ID: 320143BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Functional Area: Marketing
Business Unit: Commercial OPS SIR SZ
Shift Work: No
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020. This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams. Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity of career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- This role will be responsible for the development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs; monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives; liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for our anti-infective brands.
- University Degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business qualification.
- 5-7 years field sales experience or related marketing services experience and brand management experience in a multinational promoting anti-infectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.novartis.com.