Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- To drive the company’s vehicle
- To inspect the vehicles and perform basic support undertakings like changing the oil, refueling, changing the batteries, and checking and repairing some minor issues
- To recognise electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to the supervisor
- To Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- To Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code
- Must be appropriately authorised to drive vehicles with valid licences.
- Must be proficient with manual transmission vehicles
- Proficient in the services he renders, and comply with all traffic rules.
- Minimum of 27 years in age.
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Ability to communicate in writing and speaking of English language.
- Must have minimum of SSCE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV using the job title as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Submit CV, Drivers license(photocopy) and handwritten application to:
6/8, Royalsec Close,
Behind Polaris bank, Ojuelegba,
Off Fawehinmi/Leigh Street,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted