BuyPower lets you pay for your electricity bills online, from the comfort of your homes and offices. The platform has simplified the process that comes with paying for utilities and has integrated tools and features to help you manage as well as conserve these utilities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Content Writer at BuyPower Nigeria
- Click here for graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria
- Click here for career tips and info
- Click here for internship opportunities
- Click here for scholarship opportunities
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Abuja & Lagos
We are looking for an amazing Content writer/developer to join our team. As the content writer at BuyPower, you will be in charge of specific content-heavy channels. This includes the company’s blog, email marketing, marketing automation and mobile app notifications. You will also provide copy as needed (for ads, landing pages etc.) and collaborate with the social media and community manager for social media copy.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
- Collaborate with team members and brainstorm subjects for creative content
- Come up with content goals and strategies increase awareness of our products, drive relevant traffic back to our site and increase conversion velocity through our digital/content funnel
- Create unique, simple-to-understand and user-friendly contents using good SEO techniques
- Write new web content and edit existing content
- Edit and proofread new content before publication
- Manage the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determine the effectiveness of created content
Qualifications – What we are looking out for
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviours of search engines.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.