Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
- Performs and coordinates all household cooking;
- Responsible for the preparation of meals.
- Develops,plans and introduces new menus upon request.
- Oversees the preparation of guest’s food.
- Prepares weekly kitchen shopping list
- Procure and store supplies.
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional.
- Plan menus and estimate food requirements.
- Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Ensure weekly requests are forwarded to admin officer for processing.
- B.Sc or relevant certification in catering and hotel management
- Must Possess good supervisory and organizational skills
- Must be able to excellently cook Nigerian and intercontinental dishes
- Understands the importance of beautiful presentation and great taste
- Proven experience as Chef/Cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Good communication skills
- Neat individual
- Detail oriented
- Meticulous and methodological
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] Using the job applied for as the subject of application.
OR Apply at 2nd floor Jomo house, 1, Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos.