Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
Based in Lagos the Country Manager is the operational owner for service delivery in Nigeria and part of the Tek Experts leadership team reporting to our Chief Operating Officer. The site leader oversees and monitors the team’s performance and data on all clients and services delivered in Nigeria. You are responsible for developing teams of experts, monitoring the overall performance and targets achievement of the teams under your division.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Planning by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements
- Onboarding a team of professional and developing the BU knowledge in Tek Experts
- When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping Client Directors and COO informed of all critical issues
- Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
- Running, analyzing reports and based on those, creating action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
- Provide all kind of reports to Client Director and/or COO on a daily, weekly or monthly basis when needed
- Managing headcount numbers and work with Client Director to update the quotas/targets
- Keep open communication with the customer and internal managers/ leaders
- Open communication with the delivery team – on-site and globally to review team’s status, metrics, possible issues/needs and proceed with actions
- Concurrent meetings with Customer’s Managers, if needed
- Ensure that the Global Support Team meet KIP’s and stand in SLA at each point of time
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings
- Participate in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Creates, implements and maintains business processes
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Performance management and people developmentCompetences
• Proven experience managing a site of at least 500 employees
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to handle and control difficult situations with upset customers
- Excellent soft skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident and professional manner
- Strong organizational, planning and presentational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
- Administrative knowledge/experience
- Customer service experience
- Training in conflict management and resolution
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.