Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
- Good credit analysis skills.
- Proactive problem solver with excellent credit and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- A result oriented team player, honest, and of high integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Non-Performing Loan Ratio (NPL)
- Cost of Risk (Impairment Charges/ Loan loss provisioning)
- Credit Risk Management Rating and Perception
- Process Efficiency
- Zero regulatory sanction relating to Credit Risk
- Turnaround time (TAT) to conclude on credit request after receipt of all required information/documentation is (6hrs for PP/Retail and 48 hours for MSME).
Min Required Experience
- 0-2 year(s)
- Candidate must live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.