Hollaport brings a mix of social media excitement with the urgency of financial technology. Carefully designed to appeal to all ages and lifestyles, Hollaport is youthful, responsive, and packed with features that will add value to your everyday life.
Customer Service Intern
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative intern.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
[yellowbox] Stake daily on Cloud Bet & get up to 1000% cashback. [/yellowbox]
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit hollaport.net.