Deslog Energy Services Limited – A world class training organization with a renowned expertise in professional training & staff development, certification, consultancy and support services. Deslog Energy Services Limited is registered with Federal Republic of Nigeria under the auspices of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the registration number RC: 1209184. We are also registered with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN).
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Manage incoming calls
- Follow up of prospects and existing customers
- Generate sales leads
- Manage the companies social media platforms
- Respond to customer inquiries quickly via email, phone, and social media
- Sort for new customers through online & social media platforms
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and file documents
- Carry out other activities that maybe reasonability assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent writer and speaker, able to take complex ideas and explain them in plain language
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, especially over the phone
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Experienced in the use social media
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in Management or related discipline.
- Age must not be more than 30 years
- Female is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.