KPMG Nigeria Recruitment – Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
Detailed Job Description
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Detailed Knowledge of company product to help inquiring customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in any relevant course from an accredited University
- 2 years working experience as a customer service representative
- Computer literate with an ability to use MS office suites effectively
- Ability to stay calm and manage irate customers.
- Experience providing chat support using chat clients like Intercom.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.