Next2you enables services seekers find services close to them from over 300 professions. By using next2you, you just don’t find services but find those you can afford. Whether in a new environment or you are stranded anywhere, get access services directories near you. Save the time and resources spent in searching for services and find those near you with ease.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Customer Service Representative
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Very good communication skills
- Cool working environment with the tools you need
- Good Starting Salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Rewards on Excellent Performance
- Freedom to express yourself and contribute to company growth via your suggestions and recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Comments are closed.