Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business. With primary operations in the UK and Nigeria we have also established partnerships that have enabled us to develop a growing presence in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So let’s discuss and design a tailored service specifically for your needs.
Data Analytics and Reporting Manager
We have been engaged to source and identify an experienced Data Analytics and Reporting Manager for our client, a niche service provider within the automobile industry that bases its’ operations on the art of innovation.
As the Data Analytics & Reporting Manager, you will join a growing team to manage our clients’ internal processes and the people who are directly responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis.
The ideal candidate would have a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset/acumen to convert these insights into strategic opportunities that will result in growth and business continuity for the brand.
The Data Analytics and Reporting Manger will work closely with Head of Customer Operations and Retail Experience to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. You will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures required for business optimization. You will be required to use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Apply statistics and data modelling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across key business function.
- Develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- Collaborates with numerous departments across the business, aiding them in the proper use of data, hence, ensuring the delivery of desired operational results.
- To validate, interpret, and create reports and presentations for senior management team, departmental heads and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- To create new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, information visualization, and addressing unanswered business issues in a proactive manner.
- Develop strategy with regard to the collection, manipulation and analysis of data for various business functions/departments such as Retail & Storage, Trading & Auction, Centre Operations, among others.
- Takes initiative in developing a training programs meant for improving the departmental heads’ understanding of the use of data, which improves decision-making across the business.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage, review performance, and manage schedules of team members.
- Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- To performs similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by Head, Customer Operations and Retail Experience.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in related role.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Data Analytics and Reporting position or similar role is required.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
- Experience with working with others.
- Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- Must have a good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Must have Good understanding of the Market Trends
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience with big data and testing tools.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office packages.
- High Level of Integrity and loyalty
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Influence others
- Market & Customer Knowledge
- Must have daytime, evening and weekend availability.
- A proven self-starter who can work well under pressure.
- High business research skills acumen
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit transquisiteconsulting.com.
Comments are closed.