Hollaport brings a mix of social media excitement with the urgency of financial technology. Carefully designed to appeal to all ages and lifestyles, Hollaport is youthful, responsive, and packed with features that will add value to your everyday life.
Digital Content Specialist
Experience Level: Executive level
- We are looking for a Content Writer/ideas advocate to join our team and enrich our social media platforms and websites with top-notch ideas.
- Develop strategic content goals,
- Create content and manage content distribution,
- Quality assurance,
- Analyze key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness,
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies),
- Write clear marketing copies to promote Hollaport’s products/services,
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems,
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication,
- Submit work to editors for input and approval,
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles,
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic,
- Promote content on social media,
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics,
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone),
- Update website content as needed and,
- Any other duties that are required.
- At least 2-3year cognate experience in a similar role within a communication agency
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Ability to work both independently and with a team,
- Digital communication skills,
- Written and verbal skills,
- Strategic thinking skills,
- Analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software
- Basic knowledge of HTML/ Adobe Photoshop.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit hollaport.net.