Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February, 2007, following a successful recapitalisation and merger process. The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers with primary focus on customer engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention and customer relationship management.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on across all social media platforms
- Maintain brand identity across all online advertisements, websites and social media channels.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining the front-end functionality and content management of all corporate websites.
- Organic growth of company followership across all digital channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Generate required Analytics Report.
- Run targeted online client generation marketing campaigns including: PPC landing pages, Email Marketing, SMM, SEO, Customer Relationship Management, Competitive Analysis, Social Media, Click bait, Mobile and location based services.
- Increase website traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC campaigns and online marketing strategies.
- Implementing SEO restructure of company’s website with emphasize on Technical SEO, On-page and Off-page SEO, Local SEO and Content Marketing.
- BSc. Mass Communication, Marketing or any Social Sciences with Diploma in Digital Marketing, SEO certifications amongst others
- 1- 5 years working experience either in the financial Industry or other marketing related industry.
- Age Range : 23 – 30.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply