ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first-class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree Second Class in business, communication or marketing related discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience preferably in media and communication industry. Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in developing strategic business plan in digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- Focus on the strategic development of core insights that lead to compelling paid and owned digital initiatives and their integration within all marketing initiatives across channels to drive brand awareness, consideration, and lead generation.
- Manages digital efforts, from strategy to implementation and analysis, providing strategic guidance that helps improves integrated creative executions. Possesses digital thought-leadership far beyond “traditional” digital creative to innovative, category-first executions.
- Executes comprehensive digital media strategy and communications plans to engage audiences.
- Be a digital trendsetter, innovator and progressive thinker that connect digital to all other aspects of our business to drive growth.
- See marketing as an opportunity for ongoing storytelling and be able to integrate digital as a critical part of bringing the story to life
- Inspire digital media and creative ideas that meet consumer needs for entertainment, engagement and information while meeting business needs that include increasing consideration and leads.
- Have a strong understanding of integrated marketing, particularly social media and CRM.
- Write powerful briefs, then provide clear, inspiring creative briefings to internal and external creative teams, while remaining an active contributor throughout the development of the execution.
- Assume ownership of digital media strategy. Review and revise periodically so that social strategy is fully integrated within all other strategic initiatives: brand, digital and media.
- Oversee all social media efforts, from strategy and planning to implementation and analysis
- Act as a consumer advocate to fully understand communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective.
- Monitor, track, and partner with new emerging social platforms and identify and analyze trends and shifts in social behaviour.
- 4 years experience to create digital and social strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands.
- Have a passion for digital trends that drive consumer behavior and that affect the way brands communicate. They must always be at the intersection of digital culture and creativity.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the digital space, has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior, and a strong storyteller.
- Web Marketing.
- Website optimization.
- Proven ability to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights and summarize, identifying implications and opportunities.
- Active user of digital, mobile and social media & SEO.
- Must be google and Oracle certified.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Excellent presentation skills (both in-person and via phone), including the ability to communicate effectively with a range of client audiences from CEO to staff working on the ground.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be target driven
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Flexibility and creative approach to problem solving.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org