SDSD Nigeria Recruitment: SDSD is a software and services company, providing productivity platforms and related services to the global maritime/shipping Industry
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Digital Marketing Campaign Assistant at SDSD Nigeria
Job Title: Digital Marketing Campaign Assistant
Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
- The Digital Marketing Campaigns Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programmes targeting key segments in EMEA and Asia-Pac.
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns to meet strategic objectives.
- Assist with the development of value propositions and messaging for key segments.
- Design and execute communications via email and social media.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for online, presentations and brochures.
- Produce creative content including videos.
- Create and implement copy on web pages using WordPress, ensuring optimisation.
- Monitor campaign performance and use insights to build more effective campaigns.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Maintain and update the client and prospect databases
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educated to Degree level with at least 2 years experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Design/Photoshop skills are essential.
- WordPress CMS knowledge is essential.
- Automated email marketing tools e.g. Mailchimp.
- B2B Copywriting skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Familiar with Google Analytics or a similar analytics tool.
- Experience of managing B2B social media channels.
- Experience of campaign reporting and analysis (must have excel experience).
- ROI-focused, pro-active and data-driven.
- Confident and with a creative mindset.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com